After assembling this video, it ended up being WAY longer than it is now. So I trimmed it like crazy to try to get it down to the basic necessary info. That is the reason for all the jump edits. It is still too long, but all that remains is necessary… I think. 🙂
Links to most everything I used in the build is in the description on my YouTube channel.
Hope it helps someone to make one for themselves. 🙂
It’s been a VERY busy off season for me, and I have not had time to edit any new videos. I have built and shot video during many of my recent prop projects and have plenty of footage more more episodes. I’m going to do my best to get a lengthy video up for building a Trash Can Trauma. I’ve built several of them over the years, and finally decided to build a rock solid one and document the process along the way.
So look for that and other videos in the coming months.